Monday, August 2, 2010

Help me out =p

Hmm alright so I think for this post I'm going to talk about something a little bit on the lighter side. So over this summer I've made some money working and right now I have about 750$

Now there are a couple ways I'd like to spend this money. But not sure how to.

1. New Bow-My old bow broke a few months ago (Couldn't handle my super human strength) and I'd like to buy a new one for around say 350$.

2.Save for a Car- Yup I'm gonna need one soon enough so saving would always be a good idea.

3. Leather Jacket- Yeah I wanna look cool in the winter this year. Could probably buy one for around 150$ or so.

4.Invest in stocks- Im actually seriously considering this might be a good way to start making money.

So what do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. First off, I'm glad you're still talking about the 750$, it would have already melted away if it someone else.
    I say save up for a car, and leave a margin of 10-15$, it might come handy sometime (even for a leather jacket!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BECOME A WORLD FAMOUS BOW-IST AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE MONEY FOR ALL THE REST!
    So buy the bow..
    Later Skater..

    ReplyDelete