Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sooo....I haven't posted for a LONG time but I have stuff to say now =p

I just recently figured out my little saying "Its not whether it is true its whether you believe that its true".
IS an actual original quote so I've trademarked it and now whenever someone says it they have to pay me a dollar haha.  Anyways I thikn thats pretty cool its original and everyone whould like quote me on that now. Help spread it and it would be so cool if it got to be a well known quote.

Now thats school is back in session I'm back to being in a serious mood all the time now. You know what white people really get on my nerves more than anyone of color...Like comeon how come it seems at least half of all whites are predjudice about something? And I'm so lucky to have all white kids in my class. So cool that I'm the darkest person in my class...
Why do they have to be so dorky/nerdy too? I mean ugh. I was about to strangle the kid who had to remind our teacher the summer reading books were due I mean why would you remind a teacher that?

Oh back to the teachers it seems like the further along in school the weirder the teachers are...For example my math teacher this year had to talk about chocolate and cake or something like that for the first 20 mins. I was going...is she on drugs or something?

Well thats enough wining for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment