Friday, August 6, 2010

Home from the water park...

Wow man the resort sucked....
That was a good 24 hours wasted *Sigh*. I'm just like to old for that sort of thing now it would be ok if like I had a group with me or something but I didn't...
So instead of going in the water park I must have walked a few miles inside the resort/hotel part. Wanted to use the exercise room but guess what they closed before I got there yesterday and then today when I tried to go in they hadn't opened it yet. Oh and does anyone else hate sleeping in hotels? That dumb bed like was way too cushiony/soft and I felt like I was sinking into it. Not to mention I had to go to bed at like 10 instad of when I usuaully do at closer to 2.
At least I put a highscore on guitar hero there. I got 1# on "Rock you like a hurricane" on expert so that should be there a while haha. At least we had some good food there I ate this veal thing with like some kinda sauce with olives in it and it was excellent. It was the kinda food which looks like something you'd puke up but tastes great haha.
At least my brother and sisters enjoyed this little overnight trip.
Well I think I wined enough for one post...

1 comment:

  1. The food rather looks moroccan :P But hell I like sinking in beds haha. Too bad for you though you didn't get to exercise a bit!

    ReplyDelete